- Do you have to represent members in grievance and disciplinary cases?
- Are you unsure of the legal rights of union representatives?
- Would you like to gain skills and knowledge to help you become more confident in dealing with members’ problems?
If, the answer to any of these questions is yes, then this course is a great way of getting started as a representative. Aimed particularly at reps in companies where the CWU has limited or no recognition this course will cover:
- The role of the rep
- Communication skills
- Handling members problems
- Interview skills
- Understanding Grievance procedures
- Understanding Disciplinary procedures
- Understanding the legal rights and responsibilities of the rep
This course does not attract paid release from the employers that we work with.