This course is aimed at H&S Reps and IR Reps.
This course will help reps to:
- Develop a better understanding of Mental Health in general
- Develop a better understanding of work related Mental Health issues
- Develop a better understanding of Disability Discrimination Law and how it applies to people with Mental Health issues
- Develop some practical skills for dealing with Mental Health related issues
- Produce an action plan to work with members and employers to develop a strategy for Mental Health issues
This course is designed to ensure that everyone gets the chance to participate fully through working in small groups, taking part in group discussions, role play and practical exercises.
This course does not currently attract paid release from the employers that we work with.