- Do you worry about speaking in public or at meetings?
- Are you interested in doing more public speaking in a trade union environment?
- Would you like to have a go at writing a speech?
- Or would you just like to polish up your public speaking skills?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then this short course will be a great way of gaining the confidence to banish your nerves and develop great public speaking skills.
Over the two or three day course, you will have a chance to:
- Identify the best speaking style for you
- Understand what makes a great speech
- Get some top tips on how best to structure a speech
- Practice delivering a speech in a friendly and supportive environment
- Develop techniques for dealing with nerves
- Try out different styles of speaking
- Understand how formal processes work at conferences
This course does not attract paid release from the employers that we work with.